As RYVER wish to place existing communication platforms, the #1 features we believe is crucial and is missing from RYVER at the moment, is working offline.
From the features you've made and the way they were implemented, I'm guessing you are using an online emails platform such as Gmail. This might be the case for certain users, however, many of us are using platforms like Microsoft Outlook.
Although it is not as popular as it is in Outlook, but Gmail also allows offline work.
We all travel a lot and find ourselves occasionally in disconnected areas. It can be up in the air, or simply in a foreign country with no data plan or local internet connectivity for certain hours.
Normally it's for considerably short periods, never the less, still time you would like to dedicate to work.
Here is a list of items we can all do offline using existing platforms, but not using RYVER:
(listed by priority)
1. Reading emails and content you didn't get the chance to get to.
2. Reviewing and working on attachments sent to us.
3. Writing emails and sending them (they will be sent automatically once connection resumes)
4. Review and work on tasks
5. Managing emails/files/folders - move/copy/delete/archive
6. Writing emails and saving them to Drafts for later usage.
We found that certain personnel in the company, mostly higher management, sales, and field engineers which frequently complain about this, and are using it as a reason for why they can't switch from an email platform to working on RYVER and using it for crucial stuff.
Customer support service by UserEcho